Today’s story is a continuation of episode 48.
How do you know when too much is indeed too much? What do you do to take care of yourself?
I recently pulled a hamstring muscle. It was my warning sign for trying to do too much. The injury has caused me to slow down, contemplate, reflect, and evaluate not just my physical body but my life in general.
Where in your life are too many changes impacting you? Are the warning signs forcing you to slow down?
Spiritual Insights From this Episode
- Too many changes causes more struggle than joy.
- Breath is life- in all ways possible.
- Episode 48- Too Many Changes Part I
- Episode 4- Friending Fear
- Please make a donation. Your contribution will help my stepfather afford his cancer medication.
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Recreate Your Life Story! Learn how to let go of your past, find happiness in the present, and live in full excitement about what your future holds. Click here to learn more.
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.