(11) Christi Corradi: My Flying Leap
It’s not easy when you go flying down a set of stairs! In most cases, it’s likely you will break something and/or harm yourself physically. Fortunately for Christi Corradi, she was able to use the power of her conscious mind to affirm great health, after tripping over a step to launch herself onto a hard floor. Hear Christi’s story and how it helped her realize her conscious thoughts could create her experience, despite current circumstances.
Christi’s motivational stories of the power of intention and controlling your thoughts is a must hear!
Christi is a Registered Art Therapist and certified life mastery consultant. She helps teach people creative thinking tools and has developed a process of creative practice called “The Creative Way” program, which helps people find creative solutions to live the life they love.
- Mary Morrissey’s Dream Builder Program: A life changing program that helps you create a dream and build the confidence/take action to make it a reality! Click here to access a free webinar that provides and overview of the program.
- With a continued practice of noticing what you’re noticing and choosing thoughts that you actually want to think, you’re ultimately creating the outcome for what you desire.
- What is your imagination used for? It is available to be used for creating your experiences.
- Without a coach or a teacher or a mentor, I fall flat on my face.
- We want to think all of our thoughts as being generative and creating the image we want.
Pearls of Wisdom
- “What do you get when you squeeze an orange? You get orange juice.” Wayne Dyer (meaning: whatever you want to be in life, be that. Practice by paying attention to your thinking and directing your thoughts towards that which you want to be.)