(12) MJ Shaar: You Had Me On The Third Goodbye (A Love Story)
What happens to you when you expect something to not work out, long before it happens? MJ Shaar had resisted what was insisted upon her for four years. After she agreed to go through with a blind date, she set herself up for failure by not being open to the possibility of the relationship working. However, love works in mysterious ways. MJ heard the angels sing and the rest is history! The history of love!
Hear MJ’s motivational words about love and how to recognize when our resistance isn’t really helping!
Marie-Josée (MJ) holds a Masters in Positive Psychology and is certified as a Wellness Culture Coach, Personal Trainer, and a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant. She has spent the last 14 years studying, testing, coaching and teaching smart health habits, both nationally and internationally.
- Mary Morrissey’s Dream Builder Program: A life changing program that helps you create a dream and build the confidence/take action to make it a reality! Click here to access a free webinar that provides and overview of the program.
- So much effort to put up a resistance to something is often a sign that we are trying too hard. Being open to possibilities often allows amazing things to happen in life.
- Everything works out when you let love guide you.
- Being patient is a healthy way to plan for your future.
Pearls of Wisdom
- To improve your planning in life, start by taking small steps toward what you want. When your small step is selected, check in with whether the step is creating pain or pleasure. Then, adjust accordingly to what would make life more enjoyable.
- Make sure your curiosity is bigger (or stronger) than your desire to be right.
- There are certain things in our lives, of which, we can’t control. We can plan for any and everything, however, life will happen.
- Rather than trying to fix what’s wrong, adjust your focus to acknowledge what is going well and building from there to create a more fulfilling and interesting life.
- MJ’s Website
- Smarts and Stamina: The Busy Person’s Guide to Optimal Health and Performance
- MJ’s Facebook Fan Page