(15) Doug Barnes: Family Man Riding The Roller Coaster Of Life
Filled with a ton of crazy ideas but lacking clear direction for what to do in his career, Doug learned through years of experience that if you’re truly passionate about something, you’ll fall back into it- no matter what. Love works in mysterious ways and if that love is true, it never goes away. Having love for the adventure in theme parks, Doug learned how to podcast and now creates two podcasts based on the theme park industry!
Doug shares inspiring short stories of love and support from family, no matter how confused you are about which direction to turn in life.
- Dream Builder: A proven process to live a life you love! Click here to access a free webinar preview.
- You always fall back to what you love most. Your distractions may temporarily steer you away from what you love but your passion will circle back.
- Why did Doug’s passion come back to him? Because it’s what he loves and what keeps him going.
- There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. There’s always someone else to learn from, add your own twist, and produce something great.
- You never know when or how the fruits of your labor are affecting someone else. But when you stick with something long enough, you learn that there are many people who are inspired by what you create and share.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Criticisms can be a good thing. What you perceive as something negative is often said by someone who actually likes what you’re offering. They just have ideas for what can be done to make it better.
- Focusing on your passion is the short road to getting to where you want to be.
- What you create will take a life of its own. With that knowledge, putting something out there is good enough. You’ll always be striving for improvements. Put it out there and start from there.