(2) Sarina Stone: The Waterfall
Your Health is the most important thing you can control. Why not treat yourself in ways that feel good and do good things for your body, mind, and Spirit. Sarina Stone shares motivational stories of when she took initiative to create better health in her life.
Sarina Stone is an internationally renown Medical Chi Kung (Qigong) instructor, abdominal massage expert, natural health advocate and author of seven books.
After two decades of study in northern Thailand with Tao Master, Mantak Chia, Ms. Stone has developed multiple self-help tools for stress relief, financial manifestation, physical health and longevity, muscle/tendon release, and digestive detoxification and support.
Known for her light hearted approach to health and wellness, Sarina Stone is a colorful and beloved speaker and educator across the globe.
- Mary Morrissey’s Dream Builder Program: A life changing program that helps you create a dream and build the confidence/take action to make it a reality! Click here to access a free webinar for the program.
- We can take our thoughts, transform them, and use them to facilitate change on a molecular level (inside the body). The inspiration for this practice was Mantak Chia’s book The Inner Smile.
- Self Awareness: Pain isn’t just a part of life. Pain is a signal that mental or emotional negativity isn’t serving you and that it’s time to do something about it.
- To make change, choose something that feels joyful and natural (pursue something you know you want to do).
- When you get out of your own way and let the Divine to channel through you, you create a positive potential for what to do next.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Smile! To yourself and to others. The power of a smile is so transformative for situations we are uncomfortable with (for ourselves and/or with others).
- We become what we eat. Eat healthy and you will be/feel healthy. Eat crappy and you will be/feel crappy.
- Ho’oponopono: “I love you, I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you.”
- Sarina Stone Website: Meditations, teaching schedule, and method of contact.
- Sarina Stone Facebook Page