(24) Will Pye: Suffering is a Powerful Motivator
After receiving what many would say the worst news of his life, Will found himself responding in a way he was not used to. He was told he had a lump in his brain. His response? Fascination and gratitude!
Will shares motivational stories of the transformation he went through after a diagnosis that changed his life.
Will is the author of Blessed with a Brain Tumor: Realizing It’s All Gift and Learning to Receive. He’s also a transformation agent who guides others to their deepest truth and greatest power, helping people achieve more fulfilling and joyful lives.
- Dream Builder: A proven process to live a life you love! Click here to view a free webinar that explains what the program is about.
- Suffering is a powerful motivator.
- A sign of death, or at least the reminder of it, is the message needed to get back to
living your purpose.
- You don’t have to live each moment like it’s your last. You just have to live each moment
in full confidence of living your purpose.
- The sufferings in life are immense opportunities to learn the lessons you are meant to learn, as well as grow.
Pearls of Wisdom
- “Death is certain. Its timing uncertain. So what is important now?”
- What is surrendering? A ceasing to argue with what is.
- Self healing starts by surrendering to what is.
- “It is what you say it is. As we describe reality, we are also creating it.” Will Pye
- “The most important question we can ask is- “Is the Universe friendly?” Albert Einstein
- Blessed with a Brain Tumor by Will Pye
- Will’s website
- Radical Gratitude Facebook Page
- Will on Twitter