(27) Gina Mangum: Motivational Stories About Waking Up To Your True Self
At an early age of 7, Gina taught herself to never feel again. It got her to embody a super hero personnna and she achieved professional success. However, her relationships suffered. What her hardest lesson was that what suffered most was the relationship with herself.
Gina shares motivational stories of waking up, embracing her emotions, and learning how to live her Truth.
Gina is a mother of two, a conscious real estate agent, and 100% committed to living her Truth. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Dream Builder: A proven process to live a life you love! Click here to view a free webinar that explains what the program is about.
- Many times, physical pain in the body is the message of a disconnect between what the heart says and what the mind says.
- Logic and rationale isn’t the only source for making a decision. You have to honor your intuition too.
- As we grow (emotionally and Spiritually), the people in our life either grow with us or away from us.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Embrace your truth no matter how scary or painful it may be. Your life depends on it.
- Reclaiming your true self may be the most difficult work of your life. However it WILL BE the most rewarding work of your life.
- The journey of Spiritual development is a 100% commitment. You’re either in or you’re out.
- What do you need to let go of today in order to access the highest version of yourself?
- Change can and will occur, if you dedicate your life to it 100%