(29) Michael Anderson’s Motivational Stories On The Source Of Joy And Happiness
Michael faced a critical moment of either self medicating or self supporting. Instead of doing drugs he chose to go for a run.
That was the moment he committed to doing whatever it takes to live with joy and happiness.
Michael shares motivational stories on the source of joy and happiness.
Michael is the founder of Executive Joy, which teaches people real-life tools for happier, more authentic, more fulfilled lives. He is also the author of the book “The Experiment” which is a revolutionary way to manage stress and achieve work-life balance.
- Dream Builder: A proven process to live a life you love! Click here to view a free webinar that explains what the program is about.
- How do you deal with problems? Do you self medicate or self support? Knowing your habits and routines for how you deal with problems helps you create necessary change to be a better person.
- Of all the material possessions one can obtain in this world, NONE of them will make you more happy. Happiness absolutely comes from within.
- By keeping a gratitude journal, you’re training your brain to pick out and focus on the good things in life.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Moments of desperation and despair are horrible when you’re in them but they do get you moving in a direction you need to go- for growing, learning, and maturing.
- Changes in life aren’t always difficult if you remain persistent.
- Personal transformation never happens through external events. It’s always from the internal experience.
- Step out of your comfort zone and try new things. Experiment and be okay with not knowing how the results unfold.
- The Experiment Book by Michael Anderson
- Michael’s Executive Joy website
- Executive Joy on Facebook
- University of Santa Monica