(3) Judy Matejczyk: Sticking with Your Vision
What do you do when someone close to you dies? You stick with your vision (Judy’s story will explain). Judy Matejczyk shares motivational stories of a former student who lost someone close to them, but went to school the next day and chose to stay focused on what she really wanted in life!
Judy is a recent retired special education teacher. She is also a certified Life Mastery Consultant, a business partner of Mary Morrissey of Life Soulutions, and the recipient of the Dream Builder achievement award 2014.
- Mary Morrissey’s Dream Builder Program: A life changing program that helps you create a dream and build the confidence/take action to make it a reality! Click here to access a free webinar for the program.
- When you teach, you never know what to expect. Stay open and present.
- It’s not your job to go in and fix a situation. Nothing is ever broken. It’s your job to listen, relax, and support others in trusting the Universe will provide.
- Focusing on your vision, despite life circumstances, will get you back on your feet after being knocked down, and help you move forward in life.
- Surround yourself with people who believe in you and your vision. Support means so much!
Pearls of Wisdom
- Working together in groups (families) is safe and filled with unconditional love.
- Your life is your curriculum; you get to design it however you want.
- Create a vision for your life. Start by asking yourself to the question “What would I love?”