(31) Share Your Story Because It Could Save Someone’s Life- with Alexandra Rosas
Alexandra carried the burden of shame for way too long. She thought her father took his life because of what she did. When she started story telling, she realized how much it helped heal her shame. But the moment she learned her stories helped save someone else’s life… that changed everything!
Listen to Alexandra’s inspirational short stories of how to transform shame!
Alexandra is a busy mother of three and is also an award winning blogger at Good Day, Regular People.
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.
Alexandra’s Life Changing Lessons
- It’s not your fault. It’s too easy to think that unfortunate events happen because of something you’ve done. In most cases though, it’s the opposite. You think you’ve created the unfortunate or painful event.
- Shame comes from the silence of what happened. Often the unfortunate and fortunate things in life are inseparable. You have to come to peace with knowing that it’s part of growth and learning.
- Blogging helps you create order for your feelings. It also helps shift and move the thoughts that tend to consume the mind.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Live a live true to who you are and you will save yourself from regret and shame.
- The world needs you in it. It needs you to share your experiences and lessons with others. Your story could change someone’s life!
- Carrying shame will prevent you from being your true self. Once you tell your story, you create community, which helps you let go of the burden associated with shame.
- Strength comes from the pride you feel in the sharing of your story. And also by being in service to others.