(35) How Many 2nd Chances Will Life Give You?
Do you eat poorly, smoke, and drink because you don’t know how to deal with your inner issues? Mario did. And he nearly killed himself from it. But God gave Mario a 2nd chance and he stepped up to make the changes necessary to live in good health.
Listen to Mario’s inspirational short stories of what he did when God gave him a 2nd chance at life.
Mario is the author of I’ve Said It All Before, a book that can help change your life. Knowing that he was lucky to live through symptoms of a 3 am heart attack, he now dedicates his life to empowering people and helping them realize they can do and be what they want to be just as long as they get started.
Listen to Mario’s Story Here
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Recreate Your Life Story! Learn how to let go of your past, find happiness in the present, and live in full excitement about what your future holds. Click here to learn more.
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.
Mario’s Life Changing Lessons
- You’re not a bad person if your life isn’t going well. In most cases it means you’re making bad choices.
- Eating poorly, smoking, and drinking can be indicators of behaviors that people do because they don’t like who they are.
- The only place having excuses will get you is further into the hole you’re already in.
- Negative emotions that could kill you are the same emotions that can save you.
- Your motivation has to be a lot bigger than yourself. To stay motivated, you have to think of others!
Pearls of Wisdom
- Life is too short to not pursue your dreams.
- There’s always a 2nd chance at life. You can start over the moment you decide to. The only thing you need to do is stay committed.
- You can use the memories of your most difficult experiences to be a catalyst for doing what will make you a better person.
- If you want your life to change you have to start!
- If you hate your life and you want to do something to make it better, pick someone you look up to and use their life as your inspiration and example.
- Start slow. Approach you desire for change as something that you will do the rest of your life.
- You’re not alone in having the feelings you’re currently feeling. There are others out there who are going through what you are going through. You just have to be willing to put yourself out there and find it.
References Mentioned By and Ways to Connect With Mario
- I’ve Said It All Before
- I’ve said it all before FB page
- cnn.com’s story on Mario’s weight loss
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne