(39) The Sacrifices We Make with Jenny Jones
One day Jenny Jones was doing her thing- homework when all of a sudden the all to familiar FB message notification pinged her. She thought it was a friend of a friend asking a random question. But when the person asked if her parents died in a car accident, it ignited a complete investigation into what happened.
Listen to Jenny’s life changing story and how it changed her life here:
Jenny’s Life Changing Lessons
- Not asking questions isn’t really the right thing to do. Knowing when to ask the question is sometimes better than asking the question itself.
- Life is a constant process of healing. Not just for you but for everyone you’ve ever had relationship with.
- The answers will come. When the time is right. Once you let go it comes back to you.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Our lives are lived full of experiences. Some of those experiences consist of wondering more and/or having unanswered questions remained. When we learn more information and understand our “Why”, we realize when the time is right to let go.
- If you have a question, the question never really goes away. Don’t be afraid to seek your answers.
References Mentioned By and Ways to Connect With Jenny
- Highway 6 and Moscow Road Documentary
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Recreate Your Life Story! Learn how to let go of your past, find happiness in the present, and live in full excitement about what your future holds. Click here to learn more.
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.