(43) Seeing the Larger Possibilities of Life
“You cannot hope to be a scholar, but what you can do is to curve arrogance. What you can do is to rise above pleasures and pains. You can be superior to the lure of popularity. You can keep your temper with the foolish and ungrateful. Yes, even care for them.” Marcus Aurelius
Dean Richards isn’t the youngest student of life. But he is one of the few that is committed to doing something every day to increase the amount of control he has over each experience.
Dean knows that the more he learns, the more he realizes there is more to learn.
Listen to Dean’s life changing stories and hear the insights and wisdom shared:
- I’ll Fix My Head Before I’m Dead by Dean Richards
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude by W.C. Stalin
- Prevention Magazine
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Recreate Your Life Story! Learn how to let go of your past, find happiness in the present, and live in full excitement about what your future holds. Click here to learn more.
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.