(44) Our Furry Four Legged Spiritual Friends
Dogs can do it all: they lift your Spirits when you’re feeling down, they can help you relax when you’re anxious, they can be your companion, and they can save your life!
Today on Life Changing Stories, hear two stories of how our furry four legged Spiritual friends saved two human lives.
If you’re not a dog lover, your life is about to change 🙂
Special thanks goes out to our two story tellers today: one asked to remain anonymous but the other is Shannon Kaiser (the lady with the great smile in the photo above- with that BEAUTIFUL Golden Retriever (Tucker) being chauffeured). Shannon was so kind to share more about the experiences from her story. What she shares is really amazing.
Take a moment to listen to these beautiful life changing stories.
Spiritual Insights From the Stories
- Caring for a dog can bring more meaning to your own life. For some people, caring for a dog brings a sense of purpose to their lives.
- If you’re deeply depressed, please consider adopting a dog. It’s companionship could change and even save your life!
- The present moment is what matters most.
- Shannon Kaiser’s story on Huffington Post
- Shannon’s Play With The World Website
- Devoted: 38 Extraordinary Tales of Love, Loyalty, and Life With Dogs
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Recreate Your Life Story! Learn how to let go of your past, find happiness in the present, and live in full excitement about what your future holds. Click here to learn more.
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.