(47) Why Are You So Hard On Yourself?
It breaks my heart to watch people stuck in self defeat. It also hurts to hear them speak in ways that are so hard on themselves. “Stop being so stupid, what’s my problem, and I can’t believe I did that!” are common sayings from people that are just plain and simply ‘beating themselves up’.
I know this mindset too well. It’s been a common story in my life.
I’m doing things daily to change the habits and self talk. I’m paying as much attention to what I’m saying- all the time. That’s all I can do. The awareness is helping me change my beliefs.
Today’s story is about a person I love very much. Whenever he beats himself up, I always think it’s got to stop- now!
Spiritual Insights From this Story
- Being so hard on yourself really only digs you into a deeper hole. Do everything you can to change the self perception and start being more kind to yourself.
- Please make a donation. Your contribution will help my stepfather afford his cancer medication.
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Recreate Your Life Story! Learn how to let go of your past, find happiness in the present, and live in full excitement about what your future holds. Click here to learn more.
- Dream Builder: An online personal development program that helps you manifest your most desirable dreams. Click here to view a free webinar that explains more about the program.