(5) Johanna Walker: I Have Nothing To Say
The fear of public speaking is a tricky one. We often think our ideas are dumb, nobody cares, or we have nothing to say. On this episode of Life Changing Stories, Johanna Walker shares stories that led her to finding her own voice and further helping others to speak with power and presence.
Johanna has hundreds of motivational stories about getting over the fear of public speaking.
Johanna is a storyteller, a deep listener, and a champion for your true voice. She helps people break through their fear of public speaking and performing, so they can share their ideas with the world.
- Mary Morrissey’s Dream Builder Program: A life changing program that helps you create a dream and build the confidence/take action to make it a reality! Click here to access a free webinar for the program.
- Even the small stories matter. (Sort of like “it’s the little things in life that make a big difference.”)
- Once spoken and then heard, there is a feeling of liberation and expansion.
Pearls of Wisdom
- “When you speak, you might feel like the only one who feels this way, but there are 450 million people standing behind you!”
- Don’t ask for advice. Trust your own stories and wisdom.
- Take risks to grow your comfort zones, yet honor your way (path) and take your time.
- Ask for help. Avoid doing anything alone.