(7) Aunia Kahn: The Inspiration and Dedication to Overcome 10 Years of Health Issues
Aunia Kahn has many inspirational short stories to share. Today she share the story of suffering for 10 years from various health issues and yet her Doctors constantly telling her there was nothing wrong with her. When her then boyfriend and now husband took her in and said “we’ll figure this out” she found hope and inspiration. Hear Aunia’s story and how it can help you tap into the hope that resides inside of you.
Aunia Kahn is the host of Create and Inspire Podcast which shares tips, tricks and advice to help you MANIFEST your DREAMS. She is also a self-taught figurative artist, published author, creative entrepreneur and inspirational speaker.
- Mary Morrissey’s Dream Builder Program: A life changing program that helps you create a dream and build the confidence/take action to make it a reality! Click here to access a free webinar for the program.
- Making things is a way of survival. Creating and keeping your brain busy is a healthy form of survival in difficult times.
- Mental illness is a part of life: there’s no stigma, no blame, shame, or anything “wrong” with having a mental illness. Life goes on and there are creative ways to manage mental illness, just like there are creative ways to manage other challenges in life.
- Being creative helps you get through nearly anything in life. Starting anything new in life is a creative process. There’s no judgment in being creative. Just do something you enjoy.
- Stress reduction is a very important focus in life. To reduce stress, take moments to just breathe, get exercise, and be of service.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Fall down 7 times, get up 8. Chinese proverb
- Don’t give up. It always will get better. The ebb and flow of dark and light is constant. The light will present itself.
- Ask for help. It makes you stronger because it helps you understand your level of self awareness.
- Don’t let fear cripple/control you. Affirmation you can do anything that you want to.
- Aunia’s Website
- Aunia’s Facebook Fan Page
- Create and Inspire Podcast
- Alexi Era Gallery
- Lokreign Publishing