In his first ever Yoga class, Reid Peterson knelt down in child’s pose, hid his face in his hands, and asked a question out of desperation.
“Is it meant to be?” he said internally, hoping for some sign of an answer.
What he didn’t realize was what kind of response he would get.
Listen to Reid’s inspirational short stories of what happens when your heart is open, you are 110% vulnerable, and you are open to listening to anyone or anything that responds.
Recommended Life Changing Programs
- Dream Builder: A proven process to live a life you love! Click here to view a free webinar that explains what the program is about.
Reid’s Life Changing Lessons
- Always tell the truth, no matter how hard it is. If you’re not in love with someone, be honest to yourself and to them. Share how you truly feel. It’s the right thing to do.
- When your heart is open and your truly vulnerable, Spiritual things will happen. All the time.
- When your protecting yourself, it’s only gonna help on the surface. You will continue to feel more pain within.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Always test your beliefs. Put yourself in situations that not only challenge comfort zones but also belief systems. There’s always room for growth.
- What you believe about your faith is your proof for God’s existence. What matters most is what’s happening in your heart and how open you are to your faith.
- Being vulnerable is a beautiful thing. You feel more love for yourself, others, and for life.
- Deepen your faith and deepen your trust in God.